Friday, July 13, 2007

Fine Tuned - by SpeedTV

So I'm religiously a SpeedTV addict. Some of you watch the soaps, some of you watch Cable sports packages to catch every game. For me, it's TIVO and every race and custom car show (minus Nascar - it's taking me a while but I'm coming around). So, enter Fine Tuned...a continuation from Tuner Transformation. Tyson hosts, average everyday whips enter, and get JDM'd, Nismo'd, TRD'd, you get the picture. First up was my personal favorite, the invincible 350z, uh, yeah, dubbed Tuner car of the year for 2006. Here's the before shot of the lucky owner's vehicle.

Here are the list of mods:

Vortech Super Charger
Brembo Big Brake Upgrade
B&M Shifter
Vortech Engine FMU
Fidanza Clutch and Flywheel
Seibon Carbon Hood
APR Drag Wing
Tein Coilovers w/ EDFC
Cobra Seats
House of Kolor Rasberry Pearl
Volk CEN 28N
Toyo Tires
Rockford Fosgate audio
Auto Meter Gauges
Nitrous Express NX Intercooler
Simpson

Not bad...

Here's what they created.


Nice work from the folks at Speed. Uh, I got next!

2 comments:

G said...

Yep, caught the episode. It was cool though I'm not sure about Tyson as the host. It seemed like every other shot he was showing off his body. He's just not a proven driver, and doing donuts with the car just wasn't doing anything for me.

Regardless the car came out smokin hot and the paint is nothing shy of amazing.

G.

Unknown said...

Noted. Yeah, the whip was sick dude...